Saturday, September 12, 2009

What Did They Do Last Year? 2008 Holiday SwipeFile

I've been tracking internet retailer websites for several years now, and I've decided to post several sites home pages from last holiday season.

The information is posted at SwipeFile.info . I'm actively experimenting with different ways to collect and display information and I'm interested in your thoughts on what is useful in these archives.

The archives currently posted are:

Accessories and Shoes - Coach, eBags, FOSSIL, Nine West, Zappos

Apparel - Abercrombie & Fitch, Banana Republic, Gap, J. Crew, LL Bean, Old Navy, Urban Outfitters, Victoria's Secret.

Department Stores - JCPenney, Macys, Nordstrom, Sears, Target, and Walmart.

If you like what you see, or have trouble understanding how to use - just comment below, and I'll address the best I can.

No comments: